REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS AND LITIGATION
Royse, Zweigart, Kirk, Brammer & Caudill attorneys assist clients in real estate acquisition, sale and development, landlord-tenant, management, financing and work outs. We have represented developers, lenders, managers, tenants and landlords. We have represented buyers, sellers and brokers of businesses in connection with the sale and acquisition of businesses. We handle all matters from the negotiation of terms and the preparation of contracts and other documents to closing.
- We prepare and file all the documents required to establish real estate development entities in compliance with Kentucky business laws.
- We act as financing counsel for borrowers, lenders, buyers, sellers and developers.
- We negotiate, prepare and review construction documents, mechanic’s lien affidavits and notices related to filing and claiming mechanic’s liens.
- We assist clients in complying with land use and other real property regulations, including zoning ordinances. We will also act as your advocate in any hearings with government officials.
- We help clients resolve real estate title disputes, construction defect claims and issues involving mechanic’s liens.
- We handle controversies involving rights of way, boundaries, easements and claims for adverse possession.
GET A FREE EVALUATION
* = Required fields